Friday, October 29, 2010

We All Have Them...

We all have them - moments that make you laugh, moments that make you cry, and moments that make you grab your steering wheel and thank the good Lord above that He gave your the strength to not hit your ex and end up in jail. 

Recently, THOSE moments have been happening far too frequently, but I sure have had so many more moments that have made me smile. 

I saw a little boy today by the name of Jack trick or treating at my work.  He is almost 2 years old and was dressed as a fire man and was carrying around the cutest little red fire truck.  He seemed to be so proud of this little truck.  It was the cutest thing.

He was so excited to say, "Twick or tweet, smell my feet!" and got such a kick out of it.  His innocence filled the room and his cheesy smile was contageous.  Little Jack needs to brighten everybody's day the way he did mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment